Friday, May 2, 2008

My Trip to Provo

A couple weekends ago I made my first solo trip to Provo. I went up there for one of my friend, Megan's bridal shower. It was so much fun to see all of my wonderful friends from Georgia and it was great catching up with them and all the happenings in our lives. Megan and Aaron, two of my best friends, are getting married in Georgia tomorrow and I am so happy for them and wish I could be there to share their happy day with them! It's amazing to me how much we have all grown up and how we are all taking major steps in our lives. It is so much fun for us all to get together every now and then and be able to catch up with each other.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like fun. It is always good to catch up with old friends you haven't seen in a while. I'm glad you got to go up and have a GIRLS WEEKEND!