Saturday, July 19, 2008

One of our favorite places...





Last weekend Jace, me, Nikell, and Ashton ventured up to Pine Valley to try out the Brandin' Iron steakhouse. It was awesome! It was our first time and even though it is a little pricey, it has become one of our favorite places for a nice night out. I had never been to Pine Valley before and I absolutely love it. I would love for us to have a cabin up there some day. It amazes me that we can be in St. George in 110 degree weather feeling like we are about to die, then after just a short 30 minute drive be in the mountains where the weather is beautiful. After our great dinner at the Brandin' Iron, we drove out on a dirt road and went spot-lighting. We were looking for any kind of wild life we could find and we actually saw quite a bit. There were tons of deer, even some big bucks, much to Jace's delight, and we even saw a bobcat! We couldn't believe it. We were all so excited, it made the night even more fun then it already had been. The next day, Jace took me back up to Pine Valley to see the camp ground and as we were driving through we saw a snake in the road. I couldn't believe it! It was just a little snake but it was still cool to see. Overall, it was a great weekend filled with lots of wildlife and lots of fun!

0 comments: