Sunday, August 24, 2008

Craving some time at the Beach






I have been longing to go to the beach for a while now because it is one of my favorite places and I haven't been in over two years. Needless to say, its time for some quality time at the beach. So, for Labor Day weekend, Jace planned a trip for us to go to Newport Beach, CA. We are leaving on Friday morning and will be coming home on Monday. Along with going to the beach, we are also going to try and take in an Angels game as well, which will be lots of fun. I am way excited and cannot wait! I will make sure to take lots of pictures so I can post some on here when we get back. Its going to be great!

2 comments:

Meghan Ence said...

I love Newport Beach! I grew up like 15 minutes away from there so we were there every chance we got. You guys will have so much fun. Don't forget to do a little shopping. Can't miss the best malls when you're down there! Hope you have a great trip.

Katie said...

Newport Beach is great, but if you have a chance go to Laguna Beach too. You will have so much fun. It's a great place to hang out.