Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Hubby


I saw this on someone's blog and thought it was cute and I am bored so I am going to give it a whirl. Also, because I love Jace!!!


Hubby Tag

What is your husband’s name? Jace

How long have you been married? 1 year and 10 months

How long did you date? 1 year and about a week before we were engaged

How old is he? 24

Who eats sweets? Me

Who said I love you first? he did, in Dutch!

Who is taller? Jace

Who can sing best? well most of the time we are pretty equal but when it comes to Oh Holy Night, no one can beat him!

Who is smarter? this is a tough one, he just graduated from college so i guess he is supposed to be....

Who does the laundry? haha Me

Who pays the bills? haha again, Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? well it depends on how you look at it, if you are standing at the foot of the bed looking at it I do, but if you are laying in bed, Jace does.

Who mows the lawn? if we had a lawn to mow, Jace would. thats kinda his thing, haha.

Who cooks dinner? usually me, unless a restaurant does. haha.

Who drives? Jace

Who is the first to admit they are wrong? usually Jace

Who kissed who first? Jace

Who asked who out first? well we were set up on our first date but for our second date, he asked me.

Who wears the pants? We both do

Friends who should do this: everyone!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

I know you said Jace would win in the singing category w/ oh holy night but this year i think you should show him up and give it a go. OPERA!! Gotta' love it!

Pam said...

Hey you will have to look at my blog. I did one of Jory! I think you will have a good laugh! Oh i love you new back ground. Looks soo cute. I can't change mine, that site has been down for awhile.