Sunday, March 22, 2009

2 Years Already?!?


























Earlier this month, March 10th to be exact, Jace and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe how fast it has gone! For our anniversary we went to Vegas and spent the night at the Luxor Hotel. It was great! We did a little shopping, explored the strip, had a great dinner at the buffet, and just enjoyed each others company. The past two years have been amazing and I can't wait to spend many, many more with my wonderful, amazing, sexy husband!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

So FUN!!!! I wish we could go to Vegas right about now. The weather out here in good old Iowa is not much more then a tease. It will get really warm, be in the 70* and then back down in the 30* with Snow..... anyways Congrats on the 2 years!!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone by

Katie said...

Congratulations on 2 years! What a fun getaway!