Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Denver 2009

Semi truck accident

Estes Park-Hotel from The Shining

Our Deer friend that would come visit every morning

Madi's birthday party

Elk statue in front of our hotel in Grand Junction

Sign on I-70

Jace and I went to Denver over the weekend of the 24th. My mom and sister were there visiting my grandparents and cousins for my sister's birthday. We left wednesday night and came home Sunday. It was an awesome trip, too short, but awesome! When we got there on Thursday we went with Grandma, Grandpa, and Mom to Loveland to see the sculpture park and then got ice cream. Friday, the 24th, was Madi's birthday so us, mom, madi, grandma, grandpa, aunt cindy, kaylee, and carly went to this fun place called Boondocks. We rode go-carts, played mini golf, arcade games, laser tag, and ate pizza. Unfortunately it was the hottest day of the year in Denver but it was still fun. After Boondocks we went back to Aunt Cindy's house for presents, cake and icecream. On Saturday, Jace and Grandpa went golfing and while they were golfing, mom, Madi, Grandma, and me went up to Estes Park and did some window shopping. I loved Estes Park, it was so beautiful! Overall it was a great trip and it was awesome to get to spend time with everyone. Hope we get to see them all again soon!

0 comments: