Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh and by the way......

Yep it's true! I am pregnant! I am about 11 weeks and my due date is Feb 21st! (Mine and my brother's birthday, can you believe it!!!!) We are very excited, we can't believe it is really happening! We had another doctor's appt today and she did an ultrasound so we got to see our little bean. Little baby was moving around tons, the doctor had to keep telling him/her to hold still so she could get a picture, haha. (Will post the picture soon!) It was amazing! Being pregnant hasn't been the easiet thing so far. I have been quite sick, I don't know why people call it morning sickness, its more like 24 hour sickness. And I am always exhausted, it seems like I can't ever get enough sleep. But I just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end! I will keep updating on how things are going! We are VERY excited!!!!!!

9 comments:

Meghan Ence said...

Congrats. This is so exciting. I heard the exciting news from Jen Cloward a few days ago. We are so happy for you guys. Congrats!

The Calico Crew said...

Let me make this our official CONGRATS!! We knew you had been really REALLY sick but hope you're finding ways to cope with it all. Hopefully you're one of those who only is sick for the first three months (or less) instead of their whole pregnancy -- now that is encouraging eh? Hang in there. I'm making my prediction now as to it being a boy.

Ethan and Brooke said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys!

Dayna said...

I kept checking for an announcement...

We're definitely excited for you guys!

Tiffany said...

That's exciting! I can't believe your parents are going to be grandparents!

Unknown said...

We are so so so excited for you guys! Congratulations! It will be fun to have babies close in age!

Katie said...

Congratulations! I can't believe we have the same due date - too funny! Hopefully you'll get more energy and feel better in the second trimester. That's always been the best/easiest trimester for me. So happy for you!

Courtney said...

Congratulations again!!!! It will get so much better!!

Aaron and Megan Young said...

YAY!!!! We are sooo excited for you two!! Hope everything is going well. Love yall