Monday, October 12, 2009

21 Weeks

*Went on our cruise last week and I handled it like a champ, if I do say so myself.
*I have heartburn everyday at about the same time, it is horrible
*I think my sickness has finally started to fade away, I felt like a completely different person at exactly 20 weeks.
*My belly has really started growing
*I can feel baby move all the time a lot, and Jace has got to feel baby too!
*I am loving hot chocolate right now, and Mexican food
*My hips are killing me, especially when I sleep
*Have started getting some leg cramps while sleeping
*Can't believe I am already half way done
*We have our ultrasound appointment tomorrow! Can't wait to find out if baby is going to be wearing lots of blue or lots of pink!

Any guesses?...............

p.s. keeping up on 2 blogs is hard, especially when I can't even keep up on this one, I have so much to update, so I will probably just stick to this one for a while.

6 comments:

ericandheidi said...

We think it's going to be a boy!!! :)

The Calico Crew said...

I'm guessing boy too. I remember waking up in the night when I was prego w/ Payton and have the worst charlie horses. Eat lots of banana's!! (at least that's what helped me). Hang in there, cuz it usually gets a bit harder near the end. That's when you know it's almost over. --how's that for words of encouragement?--

Dayna said...

It's a boy. Can't wait for tomorrow... Keep us posted!

Tiffany said...

I'm going to hope for a girl… they are so much fun!

Ashton & Nikell Dodge said...

it's a boy!! that's my guess! but of course i would be soo happy if it was a girl too. text me RIGHT WHEN YOU FIND OUT! so fun that jace could feel it move! i'm so excited for you guys and all you are about to experience. it was awesome!

Grace said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I know it's kinda tough coping with the early stages of pregnancy especially during the morning sickness weeks. But don't worry, you'll eventually get over it. It also helps to have some home remedies to manage the pregnancy symptoms especially morning sickness.