Friday, April 23, 2010

2 Months

Can't believe Tanner is already 2 months old. He is growing so fast! We had his 2 month checkup on Wednesday and everything checked out great! He got his shots, poor guy, but he did great! He now weighs 11 lbs 11 oz and is 22 1/2 inches long, about the 50th percentile in both. The doctor said he looks great! He cried really hard when they gave him the shots but barely cried at all the rest of the day, he is a great baby! Everything else is going great! Jace starts his new job in about a week, May 3rd, cant wait, and then unfortunately, I have to go back to work starting May 10th. Luckily I have a good job and I only have to work Mon, Tues, and a half day on Wed. Speaking of work, I am looking for a babysitter for Tanner for Monday afternoons for about 4 hours, if anyone is interested or knows someone who might be please let me know!

0 comments: