Monday, October 6, 2008

Good Things....

I have been thinking lately about things that are going on around the world, especially here in our country, and I feel like I need to realize the good things that we have in our life. Jace and I are truely blessed and have been throughout our marriage. So here is a list of good things in our life....
*General Conference: We are lucky enough to live in a place where we can easily access the General Conference broadcast. It was such a blessing to be able to spend our Sunday listening to the words of wonderful leaders. We are so lucky to have the gospel in our life.
*Statewide Recovery: Statewide provides Jace and I both with great jobs that enable us to have a wonderful life. We are extremely lucky to both be able to have jobs in a time where many people are having to struggle so much. Our jobs enable us to be able to afford to live in our beautiful home, each have a car to drive, and be able to do many other things that we enjoy. Working in the repo business has shown me how many people are struggling at this time and it has really helped me be able to better appreciate the things that we have and have been given.
*Our Home: Jace and I are so lucky to be able to rent our wonderful townhome from great friends for a great price. Our home is more then perfect for just the two of us right now and it has been a great place for us to live for the first years of our marriage.
*Family: We are very lucky to have such wonderful families. We are blessed to have Jace's family, my grandparents, and aunt and uncle living so close to us. It is great to be able to just drive down the road and be able to spend time with family. Also, we are blessed to have my family in Georgia. It is great being able to call up my mom and dad whenever I need someone to talk to or to just check in. It is also great to have a place for us to go and visit. I am also greatful for my little brother and sister. They are great and are both wonderful examples for me. I am so glad that Nate was able to go out to school in Idaho and that he is doing so well there! And Madi, she is so funny, it is great to be able to call the house and have her answer the phone and be able to talk girl talk with her! She is the best little sister ever!
*Temple: Jace and I are so lucky to be able to attend the temple and to have it so close to our home. We have not been the best about attending the temple, but are trying to be better and attend more often.
*Friends: We are so blessed with such wonderful friends. Jace grew up here in St. George and has an awesome group of friends that are very close with each other. They are great and their wives are amazing! We all have so much fun together and it is great to have all of them so close!
Well this is just a short list of good things in our life and there are many more! Jace and I are extremely blessed!

0 comments: