Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged.....

8 TV shows that I love to watch....

1. One Tree Hill

2. 90210

3. Football

4. The Ellen Show

5. The News

6. Dancing with the Stars

7. CSI

8. Greys Anatomy


8 Places that I love to eat......

1. Cafe Rio

2. Ernestos

3. Texas Road House

4. Rickshaw

5. Chillis

6. Pier 49

7. Papa Johns

8. Pizza Factory


8 things that happened yesterday.....

1. General Conference

2. Family Dinner

3. Got a voicemail from mom

4. Made watchbands with Nikell

5. Watched What Happens In Vegas

6. Played Scattegories with Jeff, Tonya, and Jace

7. Made a yummy grape salad

8. Took a nap


8 things that I look most forward to....

1. My parents coming to visit for Thanksgiving!

2. The weekend, any weekend

3. Talking to my family

4. Seeing Jace after work

5. Thriller

6. Jace graduating from college

7. Going back to school

8. Getting a puppy someday

8 things I love about Fall.....

1. Crisp morning air

2. Sweaters

3. Halloween

4. Eating pumpkin seeds

5. Pumpkin carving

6. wrapping up in blankets

7. Thanksgiving dinner

8. spending the holiday season with family


8 things on my wishlist....

1. A puppy

2. A vacation

3. A bed (it is just a mattress on the floor at the moment)

4. A sewing machine

5. My own home

6. New purse

7. Fix the back fence

8. A peacoat


People I am tagging.....

1. Nikell

2. Pam

3. Robyn

4. Meghan Ence

5. Rachel
6. Megan Young

1 comments:

Meghan Ence said...

Lucky that you're going to Thriller. I went last year and loved it. It's so much fun! I did my tag!